Currently available at our Vallejo, CA warehouse. This Unimog has so much potential. Keep it as a work truck with rear sprag and rotzler winch, or take advantage of it's long wheelbase and fast axles and convert it to your liking.
- 1983 Model Year (No Go for CA, no CA EPA Cert.)
- 265,xxx KM.
- 5900 Hours
- Rotzler Winch 5000 H/2-96S
- Rear Sprag
- Long Wheelbase (3700MM)
- Overall Length - With Sprag (21' 7")
- High Roof (106'' Tall)
- Body Width (92'' Wide)
- Bed Dimensions (102.5'' Long - 86'' Wide)
- Fast Axles (A11)
- New Front Brake Hoses, Calipers, Rotors, Hub Reduction Output Seals.
- Good Runner
The area's that you might want to address based upon how you are going to use it:
- Rear Doka Doors are in poor shape. We have NEW ones that can always be rolled into a deal.
- Paint is poor
- Tires are poor - Set of Michelin XZL's sitting in bed can always be rolled into a deal.
- Personally if we were going to "build" this truck we would re-engine to a turbo charged higher HP motor due to the hours on this motor and low HP.