Unimogs are kind of rare, factory doka's are even more difficult to find. We refer to them as Unicorns. Mercedes produced roughly 750 1300L37 units (435117 model) and less than 200 were doka's. This unit is doka cab #25.
Currently available at our Vallejo, CA warehouse. This Unimog has so much potential. Keep it as a work truck with rear sprag and rotzler winch, or take advantage of it's long wheelbase and fast axles and convert it to your liking.
- 1983 Model Year (No Go for CA, no CA EPA Cert.)
- 265,xxx KM.
- 5900 Hours
- Rotzler Winch 5000 H/2-96S
- Rear Sprag
- Long Wheelbase (3700MM)
- Overall Length - With Sprag (21' 7")
- High Roof (106'' Tall)
- Body Width (92'' Wide)
- Bed Dimensions (102.5'' Long - 86'' Wide)
- Fast Axles (A11)
- New Front Brake Hoses, Calipers, Rotors, Hub Reduction Output Seals.
- Good Runner
The area's that you might want to address based upon how you are going to use it:
- Rear Doka Doors are in poor shape. We have NEW ones that can always be rolled into a deal.
- Paint is poor
- Tires are poor - Set of Michelin XZL's sitting in bed can always be rolled into a deal.
- Personally if we were going to "build" this truck we would re-engine to a turbo charged higher HP motor due to the hours on this motor and low HP.